5/14/09

2 days post Jaw-bot.


Totally unrealated, but JawBot is a good power duo name.

Anyway, we're into day 2 of recovery and I've yet to eat solid foods. So far it's been about 26 hours of coffee, water, and bloody marys. Which, if done right, is like a meal in itself.

In fact, recovery has been so miraculously untraumatic I woke up this morning terrified that I'd slept through my appointment. Stepping hurriedly out of bed and stumbling to the my dresser looking for my Metro Card & a hat I noticed that my feet were dappled with several of those sticky electrode monitor thingies that my sleep over buddy pryed off of me overnight. I can only imagine that this was the unsexiest thing ever...unless he's into playing 'doctor' in which case, that is the last sleep over for that dude.

But again, back to topic: Now that the cutting, pasting and wiring on my mandibles is complete I'm excited to see just what kind of super-human powers my new jaw is capable of. It would be cool if I could bite through locks and chains, chomp evil-doers who are mugging little old ladies in dark allies, and then somehow using my bite to climb tall buildings. Ole' Bio-Jaw strikes again!

Like I said, I don't have this all planned out, but I'm just speculating. At the very least I'd like to be able to bite through billiard balls like apples just to freak people out at parties. Not quite as bad ass as fire breathing or sword swallowing, but I guarantee there would only be one or two other freakish bionic jaw chicks in New York. And if and when I come across them, I'll bite their heads off.

1 comment:

  1. Have you always been this crazy, and by crazy, I mean off-your-rocker-funny?

    ReplyDelete