2/13/09

HAPPY VD SUCKAS


In the office kitchenette today I saw a plate full of those chalky little candy hearts. I saw a few that caught my eye, and like most things, it reminded me of Arrested Development. Remember in season one where George Michael digs through a bag to find the perfect candy heart message for his cousin? It says "maybe tonight", a pun on her name. It made me think that there is probably a market for candy hearts with nothing but Arrested Development quotes. Damn if I had just thought of this sooner!

Some more quotes that lend itself to this venture, but are too long to fit on tiny candies:
"I'll have to see if I can get the Hot Cops" -Job
"I seem to have blown my wad on what was supposed to be a dry run." -Tobias
"Oh, Tobias, you old blow hard." -Tobias
"There mere fact that you call it that tells me you're ready." -Michael
"That's not a volvo" -Michael
"There's gotta be a better way to say that" -Michael
"Who'd like a banger in the mouth?" -Mrs Featherbottom (Tobias)
"Marry Me!" -Maebe
"Never Nude"-Tobias
"You're just gonna have to pitch a tent with your cousin" -Michael
"It's just 2 people gettin' a stew on" - Carl Wethers
"Those are definItely balls" -Barry Zuckercorn.

...this could go on and on...

1 comment: